At Watts Electric & AC, we know that picking a company you can count on to perform AC repair in Columbia is important. We understand how important it is to find a dependable company that does fantastic work. We can help. Getting the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, educated decision.
- How long have you been in business? An experienced company with long-term employees is often a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any expert that works in your home should have liability insurance to cover you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians have? A truly professional AC repair company will require their experts to be licensed, certified and require ongoing education and training of their technicians to keep them up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can share? A reliable company that offers AC repair should have a variety of references they’ll gladly offer you. Look at these references and learn all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has done.
- Will you offer a written estimate? Be sure to get a written estimate so you can check all the particulars involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t always the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you get rid of companies you aren’t wanting to work with, no matter how inexpensive they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to be sure the company you pick has experience working on your particular equipment, especially if there are any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work backed by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t okay standing behind their work, maybe you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to review these questions with us, give Watts Electric & AC a call at 601-736-7362. We’re happy to help!